Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ready to Die

Notorious B.I.G. - Ready to Die Pictures, Images and Photos
I guess this album passed me by when i was in elementary school. I have been listening to it for the past month. I've had a moment with each track where it became the most moving or my new favorite. The other day I listened to it in it's entirety and I was sitting, parked in the driver's seat of my camry. I don't know if it was because i was stressed or something, but during the last track i felt like crying, the whole cd made me feel pretty crazy. I know I'm very late in discovering how great this record and hip hop from this time period is in general, but I can't stop thinking about it even when I'm not listening to it. I just realized puff daddy produced the album and appears in a few low key spots, which was pretty unexpected and awesome. I know it's all obvious, but I had to tell you.

No comments: