Thursday, August 25, 2011

SPECIAL LETTER

Dear Ms. Rossi,
Will You be kind enough to make a precious gift of 2 hand-written ( not
printed ) autographs ( one for "BOB" and one another for my brother
"JASON" )? We shall be glad to receive Your original autographs sometime.
Thank You very much in advance ! We shall feel highly honoured.
We wish You all the good lucks and all the best always and everywhere ! Let
the successes and the joy of life accompany You in all Your deeds !
Sincerely,
BOB and JASON STOLYAROV,
ROSA LUXEMBURG ST. 50-11,
71112 BERDYANSK,
UKRAINE.

*First of all, I am flattered that someone would even want my autograph and I think it's great that the appeal of a signature is still in circulation.
Secondly, I have changed their names and address slightly for their privacy.

IT's in the mail boo boo!!

-Anni

1 comment:

Unknown said...

please be careful...people have been known to ask for signatures (and photos) in order to make fake IDs. I've known a lot of artists who have been subject to this.